Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Urban Decay Belated Birthday Haul


During my birthday month, Urban Decay emailed me my special "birthday" offer. FREE HIGHLIGHTER! oh-em-gee. They gave me a month to utilize the coupon. Here's my haul!

Vice Liquid Lipstick in Backtalk - UD's liquid lipsticks are great quality! The brush applies on precise and the color won't streak. Backtalk is neutral, creamy pink that stays for hours and hours. Retails for $18


Afterglow 8 Hour Highlighter in Sin - As far as birthday freebies go, this is topping my list. I'm a HUGE fan of highlighters. Sin is light, silky and because its so blendable - you can build it up. It's opaque with a pearl undertone. Retails for $26



Double Down Brow in Brown Sugar - the first thing I ever bought from UD was their brow box back in 2007. And it last for many years...when I had many more eyebrows hehe. They had just dropped this new brow box and I thought lets upgrade, baby! The Double Down Brow Box is made from high tech putty to powder formula to make your brows last up to 16 hours. 16?! Also comes with a mini brush to shape. Retails for $29



24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA - This product is now discontinued, but UD has one of the best concealers. It last for hours and hours plus it's easily blendable. DEA is super creamy and medium light. Once I run out of this, I can't wait to try their new concealer. Retailed for $20


No comments: