Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Inspired: Sarah Jessica Parker


Slowly, I'm continuing my Brazil posts. Number one because I'm back in school again and I'm focusing on that. And number 2 cause I'm trying to stretch these out as much as I can without a camera. :( Makes me sad too! While in Brazil, my friend and I went to see Sex and the City 2. I didn't expect much from it, but I enjoyed it! This look is inspired when Carrie goes out to dinner with her ex. Mainly a bronze-y dramatic look with a little bit of a Arabic style to it.


What I Used:

UD Primer Potion
UD shadow in Midnight Cowboy
UD shadow in Twice Baked
UD shadow in Half Baked
Fenzza shadow in Sombra (Brazil)
Stila smudge pot in Black
Dior Mascara
OCC Lip Tar in Hush
OCC Lip Tar in Nude
Sephora Face Powder
UD Bronzer in Toasted







No comments: