Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lime Crime - Eyeshadows


Lime Crime has had quite a bit of controversy surrounding it. In all honestly, it doesn't concern me. Is that harsh? Personally, I've never had any issues with this company. Not that I'm calling anyone a liar, I just try to stay away from drama. And, the creator...Doe Deere...cute as a button. I have never seen such great packaging on makeup. Brights purple and turquoise, I approve!


During one of the big sales (maybe Black Friday) all eye shadows were 40% off. DEAL!


The shadows sell for $14


I feel its hard to pay full price for these items, especially for an indie company. Did you know you can purchase MAC and Urban Decay for almost the same price?


Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper - aka eye shadow primer: the feel is thick and creamy. A little heavy for a primer, but improves the strength of the colors like 50%. Just look at the pictures below.


Siren - an shimmery red, with orange tones. Becomes a deeper red with primer.


Circus Girl - golden yellow with shimmers. before primer, it's pretty translucent.


Lime Criminal - pixie like shimmery green. also pretty translucent.


Mirror Mirror - shimmery, silver metallic. great holiday color!







































No comments: