Friday, May 17, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze in Creative Fantasy / Whirled Away



Exactly one month ago was my last post. :( 

I'm trying to balance life with 2 blogs, which has proven difficult. I just back from Miami, which I had a business trip there for a few days. The ocean is absolutely beautiful out there! As usual life has been busy busy busy, but on the work from I was promoted twice in a month. :) Very exciting and I'm happy. Anyways, onto...

This is the last one with my lame Sally nails, finally. 

Creative Fantasy is a unique purple. It's almost a neon purple with a jelly finish. I used 2 coats, but it covered some nails great and others weren't completely opaque. The color was a little part matte, but I did use a top coat. To top it off I also used, Whirled Away. I wanted to run away after using this color. The glitter was extreme pain to get coverage. The end result was: frumpy mess.


Brand: China Glaze 
Collection: Cirque du Soleil 
Color: jelly, neon purple and black hex and bar glitter
Name: Creative Fantasy / Whirled Away
Retail $: 6.99 
Rating: C-








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these nails!!!