Monday, June 27, 2016

Kleancolor Lipsticks - A Chicago Find




Last month, I took a belated birthday trip back home to Chicago with 2 of closest friends from Vegas. Trying to rack my brain for the best spots and shops to hit in Boystown, (which proved to be a challenge seeing how every time I come back more things have moved or left). One of my favorite kitschy places is Beatnix. I didn't even realize in the back they sell cosmetics...YAASSSSSS.

Stocking up on wig caps, lashes and Kryolan my friend pointed to Kleancolor.

In the past I've bought a few nail polished by that brand but had no idea that also sold makeup. Selling for $1.99 a pop - I wasn't going to pass this up.


19 Melon Crush - a matte coral, that's extremely drying.

4 Liberty - a royal blue that extremely sheer. Needs a blue lip liner first.

20 Mai Tai -outrageous orange-orange that I adore

5 Acai - this purple applies a different shade that when you look at the lipstick. but its quite pretty.
















No comments: