Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ipsy Glambag April 2017






I'm WAYYYYY behind. Time to kick my booty into gear, guys!

April was a good month. I was so excited when I opened my bag to find Glamour Dolls' Lisa Frank brush. I've been looking forward to that line. 90's girl, hello!

MicaBeauty Highlighting Powder in Shade #3 - light golden highlighter that doubles as eyeshadow Retails for $39.99


Glamour Dolls' Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush - LISA FRANK!!!!! Need I say more? Retails for $7


Hanalei's Aloe Soothing Gel - this gel feels amazing on your face. it's light, soothing and they claim help with the redness. Retails for $25

 

COLOURPOP COSMETICS' Crème Gel Pencil in Mr. Bing - this brand is a fave of mine for the price. Retails for $5


Hey Honey's Bésame Mucho - lovely lip balm made with lots of shea and honey. Retails for $14

 

 












 

 

 

 

 













No comments: