Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Ipsy Glambag July 2017




NUDESTIX's Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Rose - easily applied, but slightly drying on my lips. I'm not a fan of nudes, but this color is growing on me. I love lip crayons. Retails at $24

 

 

SERAPHINE BOTANICALS' Lychee + Gold - pearly blush that is good for all skin tones. Retails at $14

 

 

TONYMOLY's I'm Real Sheet Masks in Green Tea and Lotus  - masks that leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Retails at $6 for both

 

 

11SKIN's Space Defence Bright Eye Gel -  brightening and minimizing puffiness to hydrating and minimizing fine lines, this little one is a winner. Retails at $190

 

 

CIATÉ LONDON's Wonderwand Gel - Kohl Hybrid Liner in Black - always thought Ciate only sold nail polish, this is a step up. Retails at $18

 






No comments: