Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Ipsy Glambag October 2017





For October I appreciated the creativity that was put into the bag. I've always been a big fan of Halloween and the horrors of the month of October. The dark maroon bag has a ghost design of lace and where the Ipsy monogram zipper usually is - now has a black bat. ADORE.

FIRST AID BEAUTY's Ultra Repair Cream - they claim it's not greasy, but I found it was a little bit. And it caused my skin to break out as well. Retails for $30


Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion - UD was my first eyeliner I ever bought and I still stand behind it. Classic and solid! Retails for $20


MAKE UP FOR EVER's Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation - Can you truly go wrong with Make Up Forever? Only of they send you the wrong shade in my case. But still MUFE is always EPIC.  Retails for $43


NEON & CO.'s Treatment Oil -  shine on hair! Retails for $25


RIMMEL LONDON's Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection in Shade 47 - not my shade type, or brand preference. Retails for $5











No comments: