Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Ipsy Glambag January 2018

Ipsy Glambag January 2018

 


January 2018's bag gives me a retro vibe. Navy and electric blue mesh bag with neon pink and yellow stripe.






NYX's Lip Lingerie in Beauty Mark - NYX is one of my favorite brands, but I was so disappointed when they sent me this ugly "poop" shade. But when paired with their chromatic it's wearable! Retails for $7

CIATÉ LONDON's Fierce Flicks Liquid Eyeliner - long wearing and fast drying, Ciate doesn't let you down. Retails for $19

BEFINE SKIN CARE's Exfoliating Cleanser - brown sugar, almond and oats are the main ingredients in this scrub - which intrigues me.  Retails for $24

ALTERNA HAIRCARE's Caviar CC Cream - leave in treatment protects against heat, frizz and damage. Retails for $20

CITY COLOR COSMETICS' Contour Palette - mini palette consist of contour, bronze and highlighter. Retails $5








No comments: