Sunday, March 24, 2019

Ipsy Glambag February 2019


 KISSES! to the Ipsy's Glambag February 2019. A very girly bag, extremely faint pink/borderline white clutch with hot pink lip kisses on them. It was a very pink and red themed month. Not very original...just saying...But I do find the bag cute! :)


KNC BEAUTY's Star Eye Mask - I hate my dark circle and once a week use some sort of eye masks. These are the most wickedest I've ever gotten! I'm OBSESSED! Shooting stars? Glitter? Excuse me, I'm swooning. Retails for $25 for pack of 5

F.A.R.A.H BRUSHES' Powder Brush 50F
- brush is not pictured, somehow I misplaced since recieving last month. Sad panda! Retails for $14

LAQA & CO. Prickly Pear pH Gloss
- long wearing and personalized to you...how? This item adjusts to your skin's PH balance levels - customizing your own shade. While this color is too subtle, I love the concept. Retails for $15

GLAMGLOW's Glowstarter Illuminating Moisturizer in Nude Glow
-  Glamglow is a new company to me in the last few months. Yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with them. GLOW. Retails for $49

INARA COSMOBEAUTY's Nail Polish in Pulse
- who doesn't love a classic red...except when your sent a used bottle. Pictured below. FAIL. Retails for $8










No comments: