Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Ipsy Glam Bag Plus August 2019 - Review/Photos


I had dinner with a friend who was mind blown at my subscription box collection. He wondered how I used all these products in a month...then I burst into laughter. Anyone else have these convo's? Can you imagine if these products expired in a month? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Purlisse Blue Lotus Daily Moisturizer ๐Ÿงด- I've been quite happy with all the products I’ve gotten from Purlisse, in fact, I am in love with their BB cream. It contains vitamin E, white tea, and algae extracts to help prevent fine lines, calm, and soften skin. Because I have really dry skin I tend to prefer night cream and moisturizer; the blue lotus is thinner but does absorb quickly into your skin. I was fascinated to find out that the Blue Lotus extract is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that helps protect against the sun ☀️ Retails for $45
  IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer in Medium - one of my top three products to get in my Ipsy Glam Plus is a foundation. It’s infused with SPF 50 and has full coverage that conceals redness, pores, dark spots, lines, and wrinkles. My first impression was that it seemed small for a foundation. I barely needed any for full coverage. IT Cosmetics products have been growing on me. Retails for $40
 SUVA BEAUTY Liquid Chrome Illuminating Drops in Trust Fund - ingredients that come from Italy help make this product water-resistant. Their collection comes in a vast array of shades. My first and final impression...FREAKING GORGEOUS. Strobe, baby, strobe. Retails for $26
F.A.R.A.H BRUSHES 5 Piece Eye Perfection Set - Retails for $32


 TARTE Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette - Tartes mini palette includes 8 matte and metallic shades. I’ve pretty much always been a fan of Tarte, but their pallets have been blowing up in these subscription boxes lately. Personally, this one isn’t my cup of tea but it’s a great size to store in your purse or travel. Retails for $30




No comments: