Monday, October 7, 2019

BoxyLuxe September 2019 - Review/Photos

When I opened my BoxyLuxe my first reaction was honestly disappointment. But after I rifled through each item my initial feeling was off. While, I still think you get more bang for your buck in the $20 regular BoxyCharm I still haven’t given up on the upgrade yet.

Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream - An oil-free gel-cream that is extremely lightweight to offer glowing, dewy skin. Tidal increases hydration by up to 68% in as little as 15 minutes for up to 24 hours of continuous moisture. The mint-colored cream kept my skin hydrated all day, now I see why people are obsessed with this brand! Retails for $65

Stila Liquid Lipstick in Patina Shimmer - This creamy, full-coverage lip color provides intense hydration with bold, long-lasting pigment that stays put for up to 12 hours of continuous wear. I usually get the same as shade from Stila but finally a shimmer! Beautiful! Retails for $22

IGK Hair Mistress Hydrating Balm - A leave-in conditioning balm that melts into hair to support hydration and reduce frizz. Retails for $29

MODA Makeup Brushes 8pc Brush Kit - These exclusive new MODA Studio set is quality black quilted handles, sleek silver ferrules, and vegan bristles. I was stunned at the retail value of these brushes and will be using the hell out of them. 😗 Retails for $69


Tarte Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette 🎨- The Amazonian clay-infused bronzer bar with 6 bronzing, highlighting powders in magnetic removable pans to make every complexion look more radiant in seconds, housed in a covetable rose gold compact. As much as I love Tarte this is the third pallet which is almost identical. It tweaks my annoyance to receive this but partly my fault because I missed the survey from BoxyCharm to customize, but only allowing 24 hours to complete the survey is...bogus. Retails for $45


Dr. Brandt Hydo Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask - A gel, leave-on sleeping mask that hydrates deeply and works overnight to balance your skin. It helps by reducing redness (just meh for me) while restoring hydration to dry skin in 24 hours. Like all Dr Brandt products - they’re amazing quality and I LOVE them. This small tube works wonders on my dry skin overnight! Retails for $52

Hank & Henry Blickity Black - A liquid eyeliner that has a matte/satin finish and glides on easily.  This pen lasts on your lids for a long-wear hold. The case is white and brown, throwing me off and worrying me into thinking I was getting a brown liner. But the color is black as night, it was just a little tricky. Retails for $17

Violet Voss Essentials Eye Shadow Palette - This Pro series eyeshadow palette has velvety metallic, shimmery and silky Matte shades. This is the first time I’ve been introduced to this company. Thier products are highly pigmented and while their website lacks a lot of information they do have plenty of other products that I like to purchase. Retails for $29 




No comments: