Sunday, November 24, 2019

BoxyCharm October 2019 - Review/Photos



Holy Boxy, am I behind. It’s only a little over a month since my last post but I have boxes piling up wanting to explode to be used. This box being for October I was hoping for a spooky or even one product that could be a Halloween vibe. But there is nothing along those lines. That doesn’t mean this box wasn’t a success...a beauty blender sponge? Squeeee!

Iconic London Lip Plumping Gloss in Lovestruck- The high-shine formula is infused with a biomimetic peptide, which helps to support natural collagen production for more defined and voluminous looking lips. I never buy lip plumping products because on the few occasions I have many years ago I did not see any results. But I do enjoy the faint tingling, cool feeling of this gloss. (Do you taste anise/licorice?) I even see a slight difference in my lips. Retails for $26

Illuminati Cosmetics Sponge
- An edgeless, reusable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. I receive so many brushes (not a complaint) but I love cosmetic sponges to apply makeup. I love getting sponges and this one is fantastic! Retails for $21

Touch in Sol Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm - This item is the one I picked in customization. I wasn’t sure what to expect from it - the container is much smaller than I imagined, although I still consider a full size product. This ultra-hydrating skin balm has a super smooth texture that melts into your skin like butter(literally). It gives your skin a nice glow and also works as a primer. Retails for $32

Smashbox "Always On" Liquid Eyeliner -  This black liner glides on with ease, is a highly pigmented and waterproof formula that lasts for up to 24 hours. The fine tip is easy-to-control and draws thin to thick lines with a easy to hold handle. Retails for $22

Dose of Colors Blushing Berries Palette - This palette is the essence of matte fall if i've seen one. They blend pretty decently, but wiped off my hand too easily after swatching...It includes 5 colors in the berry/plum family: Retails for $32
    ◦    Berry Chic: Dusty Blush Pink
    ◦    Rose Berry: Brown Rose
    ◦    Berry Pop: Cool Raspberry
    ◦    Mixed Berries: Blackberry
    ◦    Berry Black: Rich Dark Black Color


No comments: