Sunday, February 16, 2020

Boxycharm Novemeber 2019 - Photos/Review



Boxycharm decided to elevate themselves and their plans. With 3 different plans available (although BoxyLuxe and Boxy Premium are on the waitlist for MONTHS.) Boxycharm went up in $5 per month in price - they told us it was due to the fact of nicer products. I can attest. This box is my favorite in quite awhile. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ITEM! Keep it up Boxy and get me off this waitlist! :)


Boxycharm set of 2 brushes - The large multipurpose powder brush is perfect for liquids, creams, powders or mineral products. The foundation brush has an oval base to help with precise foundation placement and seamless blending. These ultra-soft brushes are hand-crafted, synthetic and cruelty-free. Retails for $35

Vitamasques Morning Goggle Eye Mask in Brighten and Protect - When I opened the package I wondered where the mask was until I noticed it was so small...and it was a superhero shaped eye mask. Geek out! I feel like Stargirl wearing this. LOVE.    This mask protects against pollution and blue light. It brightens and helps your puffy-eyes. Retails for $7

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - I'm thrilled to receive another BECCA product. This company has been happy whenever I have their product. This highlighter blends pigments with liquids, creating a creamy feel that applies seamlessly and never cakes. The award-winning highlighting powder comes in over a dozen shades. Retails $39

Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette - I was in awe of this palette when I saw it in the box. I look forward to playing with these beautiful colors. 12 shades of vivid pigments, shadows, and glittery foils. Retails for $44


Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment - This was the 1 item I picked for the new customization. A proprietary blend of fruit stem cells and Vitamin C infused into certified organic, antioxidant-rich botanical juices works to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes and minimize the appearance of dark circles. Retails for $50

No comments: