Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ke$ha: The 2 Day Bender Look:

I was watching Kesha's Blah, Blah, Blah music video and felt inspired by her. She's got this care free, I've been up the last 3 days on a bender and I love it! It's fun, dramatic and bold. I made it slightly more wearable, its still dramatic, but a little more cleaned up than for I just woke up in a bathtub like in Tik Tok. Hope you like it, so please comment and as always make a suggestion for a look! :)

What I Used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Stila Smudge Pot in Black
Bare Minerals' eye shadow in Rock Star
Bare Minerals' eye shadow in Lush Topez
Jane eye shadow in Hi Ho Silver
Face Front Cosmetic's Paint me Perfect in Tinsel Tweet
UD Lash Primer
UD Sky Scraper Mascara
UD Brow Box
Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki
Sephora Mineral Powder





No comments: