Thursday, March 7, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze in Water You Waiting For?


Holy disappointment! I love glitter and I love the color blue, but what a fail for China Glaze. Water You Waiting For? is part of the Cirque du Soleil collection. Have you seen one of their shows? I have not, but if this polish is a reflection...than...PASS! 

Cirque du Soleil is HUGE here is Vegas. Many of their shows play on The Strip. By just looking, the glitter is a sea of blue, green and a little purple. After applying one coat, I could tell this was NOT a winner. I used 3 coats. Each coat was chunky and would not apply smoothly in the least. It dried relatively fast, but even as I applied a new coat the previous coat would move around and ball together. Sorry, China Glaze this is not a winner. :( 

Brand: China Glaze 
Collection: Cirque du Soleil 
Color: glitter, blue/purple/green 
Name: Water You Waiting For? 
Retail $: 6.99 
Rating: D


 RetroUrbanRainbow says... Don't wait for this color








No comments: