Tuesday, March 5, 2013

China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection in Stone Cold





I'm currently in that awkward mid phase of no money to get my nails done, so I bought the ones from Sally's. You know the ones that are a step above stick on's. But a girl does what a girl needs to on her budget. :P    

It'd just a normal month when I fall in love with a China Glaze color. I wasn't particularly interested in the Hunger Games collection,  but Stone Cold is another story. The movie is now on DVD but if you haven't seen it there were 12 Districts which coincide with twelve lacquers for China Glaze Spring 2012 Collection. Creative! The color is gorgeous. A matte charcoal grey/black with shimmers. I'm a huge fan of matte colors, plus they dry super quickly. 

Retail Price: $6.99

Rating: A

RetroUrbanRainbow says ... WINNER!         





                                 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This parаgraph ρrovides clear idea for the new users of blogging, thаt іn
fact hoω to dο blogging anԁ site-buіlding.


Αlso ѵisit my website; easy fast Loans