Sunday, August 4, 2019

BoxyCharm July 2019 Review/Photos

Boxy’s theme for July was Au Naturale. How do you feel about it? I don’t feel they all fit under that theme but for the most part, I am approving of these products. Only 1 product did I not like. 😞 Elemis and Boxy put a flyer for a $10 facial at Ulta - cause my subscription boxes sit by my bed for a couple weeks being backlogged I didn't notice it until the appointments sold out. SAD PANDA!

Elemis Superfood Vital Veggie Food Mask - Wheatgrass, Kale, and Nettle replenish the skin to nourish, smooth and brighten. Elemis provided its amazing night cream I raved about in the Limited Skincare Box; It makes your skin softer, smoother, more radiant. This is my second product from Elemis and I’m becoming a fan of the green(literally) company. I’m looking forward to their other products. Retails for $35


Appeal Deep Taupe Gel Liner - this liner is multi-functional as an eyeliner and lip liner. The shade is disappointing, y’all know how I feel about browns/taupes. Retails for $21
 Luxie Gaea 3 Piece Brush Set - I always look forward to Luxie's brushes, each time I get one or set that they have different patterns or textures. This time the brushes have an Eco theme with handles made of pink wood in the pouch that it came in being completely recyclable - how can you not love?   Retails for $30

Butter London Natural Goddess Eye Shadow Palette - it was a pleasant surprise receiving a Butter London palette mainly because I only thought they sold nail polish. I have so many fond memories of going to Sephora over the years and testing out all of their fantastic yet expensive shades. Glad to be elevated! This pallet has six highly pigmented, long-lasting shades ranging from matte, dark brown to metallic green with shimmer. Retails for $32
Alamar Mother Of Pearl Gloss in Corazon - This gloss hydrates your lips while showing off a shimmery, smooth, shining, iridescent effect. The last item I received from this company was the blush set and I was totally unimpressed, that’s partly because I don’t use blush. This gloss is non-sticky and works alone or as a topper. Retails for $10

No comments: