Sunday, July 28, 2019

Ipsy Glam Bag July 2019



I have been debating whether or not to cancel ipsy. It’s my only subscription with the small size products. And truth be told I haven’t been loving the items they been sending. Maybe 2 to 3 are winners a month. I just love those bags and collecting them. I think it’s a obsession?

Red Earth Brighten Concentrate Oil - of the few face oils that have been sent this season, red earth has the most alluring scents. It may be the Kakadu Plum that helps this elixir leave your skin rejuvenated and baby 👶 soft. Retails for $45

Trust Fund Beauty in Where’s My Money - is an opaque pink lilac shade that makes your skin look tanner. Approved! A full NOTD post will be featured later. Retails for $15

Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Crown of My Canopy
- at first when I open the bag and saw there was a wet and wild product my stomach dropped. What was this doing in my ipsy? But I gave it a chance; I swatched it and the color pay off wasn't great. I'd call it a baked bronzer cause this is so not a highlighter. Retails for $5.50

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Babe Alert - I’m definitely happy to not get another lipgloss although the shade is like so many others that I get in these subscription boxes. Smashbox's wand is pretty fantastic at making it easy to apply like you had a lip liner. The color dries quickly into matte and doesn’t dry out your lips badly. I would definitely check out this product in other shades. Retails for $24

South Seas 🌊 Skincare Mother of Pearl Illuminator - this illuminator dries fast and moisturizes without making you feel greasy, which is a hard feat. Honestly, I’m quite impressed and want a giant bottle. This product is the surprise of the glam bag; I really thought it was going to be another crappy primer that caused me to break out. But what a great summer product! Retails for $24






No comments: