Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask vs Hydro Boost Sheet Mask



2019 has been the year of skincare for me. I use facial masks 3 to 4 times a week; from sheet masks to Clay/Mud to gel. I have really stepped up my skincare/mask game compared to over the years. It was only last year that my skincare regimen was moisturizer in the morning and at night with an occasional clay or mud mask a few times a year. But since my growing beauty box subscription addiction, my world has opened up to other sorts of masks. When I was at Walgreens a couple months ago I discovered that Neutrogena had their own facial masks. Surprise! I chose from two sides of the spectrum. It wasn’t the only Neutrogena offered or Walgreens sold but it was a good start. I’m a fan of the Neutrogena pink grapefruit line and after doing some research about the facemask line they have, I’m looking forward to the pink grapefruit hydrogel mask.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Clay Mask
- when I picked this up it was a quick add on purchase when I went to get my prescriptions that I didn’t even notice that this wasn’t a sheet mask. As much as I prefer sheet mask over clay/mud masks, the fact that this is pink grapefruit won in the end. When applied it dries pretty fast and still keeps its light pink shade. It stayed true to its description - clearing out the impurities in my pores and de-shining my face. Now while it’s advertised as a mask for acne issues using this one time I can’t tell any difference. I feel like it needs to be used on a weekly basis. Also, you can get to uses out of this package if you need to be frugal. Retails for $3










Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask
- I spent the first few minutes after opening this mask trying to figure out which side goes against your skin. And the only negative thing I have to say about the Hydro Boost mask is they don’t come out and tell you or make it obvious which side it is. Otherwise, this Sheet mask is one of the best, especially for the value. I’ve used their Hydro Boost products before and they’re quite effective. It’s made from hydrogel material and this moisturizing face mask sheet holds up to 50 percent more essence than a paper face mask. My skin gulped up this mask! Retails for $3.50





Out of these two masks, the Hydro boost is by far the more effective and my skin’s favorite. However, they are on very different sides of the spectrum. I did like both but I would buy the Hydro Boost more often than the pink clay mask. Neutrogena price range is a steal ranging from 3 to 4 dollars for one mask.



No comments: