Monday, July 1, 2019

Ipsy Glam Bag June



The theme for June is so retro that it blows my mind! When I first looked at the bag I was appalled by the ugly brown bag I was sent. I didn’t even realize that it was Tetris themed. Sadly there was a set of multicolored ones and I got stuck with the brown one. You know that's my UGH...YUCK color. I even added on a set of Tetris brushes. They offered a whole set for Tetris eyeshadow palette’s, brushes, lipstick, etc. just for around $50. (But I didn't buy - it was alluring).

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hyaluronic Hydrating Primer - I've gotten a few products from this company and I wish they stop sending them. I always review them negatively. My main issue besides the fact that my skin is always breaking out is that they are: greasy and it the consistency is of the products watery. Retails for $28

TETRIS X IPSY Tapered Blending Brush - This Limited Edition brush is in celebration of Tetris' 35th anniversary. Retails SOLD OUT

Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Marshmallow Peel Off Mask 😷- I am slowly been getting into this brand which before Ipsy I knew nothing about. But they have some fantastic, quality products. This gel peel off mask, which pictured doesn’t even begin to show the shimmery glitter ✨. A nifty fact I learned about this line was created by former Power Rangers actress Jennifer Yen aka villain. Retails $24

NEOGEN CODE9 Black Volume Cream - this gel moisturizer refreshes your skin with its 119 natural ingredients. They state it leaves the skin feeling hydrated for over 24 hours, but I found the gel sticky on my skin - not absorbingly. Retails for $34

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Eyebrow Gel in Warm Golden Blonde - when I first opened up the box for this brow product I had a lot of doubts. But after I applied it and gave it a couple minutes to look at it it’s actually RetroUrbanRainbow approved despite the color which is too light 💡. The tapered brush is made with tiny microfibers that mimic your brow hairs so it looks real. The brow gel fills in where you have space and helps shape your brows and add definition. Retails for $24


No comments: