Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The A to Z's of Me

I saw this on a few blogs and I decided to catch the fever. haha. I'm posting that is something right. I'm terrible! :(

Age: 25. ACK!

Bed Size: Full

Chore you Hate: chore? I just call it everyday cleaning lol

Dogs: I have a cat, Peyton. The love of my life :D

Essential start of your day: music

Favourite Colour: Purple

Gold or Silver: I like gold and silver, mainly silver though.

Height: 5'8

Instruments I play: Used to play the flute and clarienet.

Job Title: I work at the Comfort Suites downtwon Chicago

Kids: ewwwww none!

Live: Chciago

Mum's name: Laurel

Nickname: Rach, Rae-Rae, Paramore

Pet Peeve: not returning messages!!!!!

Quote from a movie:  If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. 

Right or left handed: Righty.

Siblings: I'm the older sis

Time you wake up: 10am if I don't work. 5am if I do.

Underwear: boyshorts

Vegetables you dislike: peppers

What makes you run late: sleeping late
.
X-rays you've had done: leg, arm, hand

Yummy food you make: anything ha

Zoo animal: dolphins!

No comments: