Monday, May 20, 2019

FabFitFun Spring Edit Sale Haul 2019



Last month FabFitFun had their Spring Edit Sale. What's that you ask? I had no idea either. Every season, members have access to an exclusive sale called the "Edit" containing great products for large discounts. The discount can be anywhere from 30% - 70% off! Each sale will be open for a limited period of time and functions just like a Seasonal Add-Ons sale.

I went back and forth on my items and finally ended up with 3 items. Check them out below!


La-Tweez Pro Illuminating Tweezers -  Theses purple ombre light up tweezers come in a holder - perfect for travel and a little carrying case (if you decide to keep that part). The swarovski crystal is a button that turns your tweezers light on and off. Tweezing in the dark now made available?! I checked out their website, where they offer many gorgeous colors and sets for $36. I have been using Walmart and Dollar Tree tweezers for years and this upgrade has been overdue. Retailed at FabFitFun $14




Zoe Ayla Professional Ice Roller - I have been intrigued by these ice and ceramic rollers for many months. Is it a fad or truly helps your skin? I added Zoe Ayla's Professional Ice Roller to my order and did some research in the meantime. I was reading some positive things, but the constant was YOU MUST YOU EVERYDAY for clear results. Isn't difficult to remember people? It can be used to depuff, soothe bug bites, redness and post workouts. Usually retails for $34, on sale for $14 at FabFitFun





Luv AJ Full Bloom Lariat - dainty, rose plated gold necklace came in soft black bag. Retails for $75 but FabFitFun had it on sale for $7.


 

No comments: