Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Ipsy Glambag April 2019



April's glambag has some interesting products this month. The clutch has bright, shifted lemons on a white base.  As a girl who was tortured by the color yellow growing up, I now LURVE my bright yellow shades. Bring out the springtime weather please. Chicago has not been kind to us...

Ofra Cosmetics' Rodeo Drive Highlighter - Ofra's baked highlighter in Rodeo Drive is a warm, golden color that applies on creamy. It reminds me of the classic, luminous color for living in the west coast. Retails for $29

Laura Sanchez's Moods Eyeshadow in Alien Turquoise - Alien Turquoise is a shimmery aqua-blue shade that is easily blendable. This color is from Laura Sanchez's Moods palette. She says, "I named the palette using emojis, which is our form of global expression. So visual that it breaks the language barrier." Color me intrigued. Retails for $10

Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Base Tape Primer - Tarte's new primer hydrates your skin under your makeup for a full 12 hours. I was stoked to try it out, but I found it a tad too watery - as it slips right thru your fingers. Retails for $30

Marc Anthony's  Hydrating Curl Cream - This formula hydrates and defrizzes to leave your curls bouncy. My hair doesn't like many curl products, but this one...it took to. Too bad they discontinued their Argan Morocco Oil straightening cream, it was amazing. Retails for $8

Doucce's Punk Volumizer Mascara - Doucce is lightweight mascara that adds great amount of volume without clumping. Retails for $24










No comments: