Monday, May 27, 2019

BoxyCharm April FOMO 2019 - My First Month!

I heard of BoxyCharm in passing over the past year, but it wasn't until my coworker raved about it. $21 a month for 4-5 full size products of quality brands. The box is also worth over $100! Every since I joined FabFitFun last year, I'm losing interest in my subscription boxes with mini products. #sorrynotsorry

April's box sold out and what they offered was a FOMO box (Fear of Missing Out). I appreciate that they have a backup plan when they sell out though. I was really impressed with my 1st box. I loved everything and only 1 item I was like "meh." Overall, I'm thrilled. However, I will say whoever handles they're social media...needs a lesson. They don't respond to customers. To me - it seems the pages are only there to promote the business. And in this day and age? Pointless. Customer service is everythang!



Luxie's Luminous Brush Eye Set - A set of 4 gold and glittery brushes for your eyes. Luxie seems to be the brand of choice of subscription boxes, but these are absolutely gorgeous. Retails for $30



Tatcha Dewy Face Mask - This set of 2 face masks are extreme high quality in skin care. Opening the package, it oozed out serum and I could feel the difference on my face. They are a more expensive product but your skin will know and thank you. Retails for $24


Suva's Protege Palette - Suva is a brand I'm not familiar with but I enjoyed the warm and cool toned pallet for work. The color payout is there with matte and shimmers. I'll be keeping an eye out for this company in the future. They also include 2 beautiful highlighters: 1 classic and 1 springy.  Retails for $34





Tarte's Tarteist Shimmering Lip Paint in Strike Gold - This gloss didn't photograph well, but you can still tell its a sheer gloss with high shine, gold tint and iridescent glitters. This shade pairs amazing with my Lime Crime gold Velvetine. Retails for $20




English Laundry No. 7 - This scent originally for men was changed into perfume for women. This item is the only one I'm not a fan of. Perfumes are a product I'm very picky with...well if you know me then you know I'm have standards with pretty much everything. I won't apologize! 😋 It has a mix of fruit and sandalwood for a aroma that gives me a headache. Full bottle retails for $90


No comments: