Saturday, June 1, 2019

EW Taylor Swift May 2019 Inspired Makeup



If you follow my blog, then you know over the last year it's mainly been Ipsy reviews. Ever since I moved back to Chicago I haven't really felt too much inspiration. The last 9 month I have been temping for this company - putting in the hard work until I was made permanent. Once it happened, a great weight lifted off my soul and this few weeks I've upped my social media game. Along with increasing my blog flow (not just Ipsy posts anymore. YAY!). 

When my Entertainment Weekly with Taylor Swift on the cover came last month, I KNEW that I NEEDED to recreated her look. It made me miss all the years I had neon colored hair; every color of the rainbow to be exact. 

I liked how this FOTD came out. With the exception of my lashes looking a little lopsided (time to get back into the falsie groove).


Products Used:

Face
Tarte base tape primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Shell Beach
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded
Ofra highlighter in Rodeo Drive

Lips 

Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard

Eyes
Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer Potion anti-aging
Pur Be Your Selfie palette in Pure and Charming
Pur Festival palette in Wild Child, Psychedelic and Free Spirit
Naked Cosmetics in Cotton Candy, and Twilight
Smashbox Always On Gel liner in Fishnet
Doucce's Punk Volumizer Mascara
Ardell fashion glamour lashes in 117
Urban Decay Double Down Brow in Brown Sugar








No comments: