Monday, June 3, 2019

Ipsy Glambag - May 2019



For May's Glambag, I'm more obsessed with the bag than the products! Are you looking? It's a glitterbomb of fantasticness spring colors. As for the items inside...not super impressed this month. FLOP. The lighting made the shots not so hot 😫

MAC's Prep + Prime Natural Radiance in Radiant Yellow - When I tested it on my hand, I didn't even notice a difference between the bare parts of my skin. I had no glow nor radiance as advertised. And this is MAC! It's hard to get disappointed from them. FAIL. Retails for $42

IBY BEAUTY's Radiant Glow Highlighter in 24k Magic - This highlighter is shimmery and buttery, so you can build it up for a beautiful glow. Retails for $14

HOLA NEON's Matte Liquid Lipstick in FOMO - When I picked this product of the bag and felt the sharp edges, I rolled my eyes thinking "not another terrible lip product packaging!" But if you ignore the case, everything else is impressive. The color payout is strong and vibrant with a clear red/berry. It dries almost instantly for a clean classy look. Retails for $17

PIXI by Petra's H20 Skindrink - lightweight, skin quenching gel that moisturizes your skin. My face felt a tad oily/greasy, I just wanted to wash it off. It claims the glycerin helps bind moisture into your skin...but my skin wasn't feeling this product. Retails for $22

Naked Cosmetics' Loose Pigment in Painted Canyon #6 - Unfortunately, my photography cannot capture the true color and essence of this product. I did find Naked Cometics' pigments hard to grab how beautiful and delicate it's colors are. #6 is metallic burgundy with flecks on iridescence. Retails for $15








No comments: