Monday, June 10, 2019

FOTD: Sangria Party Makeup



Last weekend I was getting reading for my friends Sangria party downtown and decided to theme it up Sangria inspired makeup and I'll throw it on the blog. I somehow, even though had 4 hours to get ready, ended up running late and didn't have time to put on my lashes. *cries* My lashes need falsies. They are meant to be. hehe. Anyhoo, this was the first time I used my Morphe crayon and to quote Joey Lawrence, "whoa!" The color is stunning right? It also lasted over 10 hours.

*Dress is Riverdale Collection from Hot Topic in Veronica Lodge 

Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell Beige
Farsali’s Jelly Beam in Glow Up
Ofra highlighter in Rodeo Drive
Korres Wild Rose night cream
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Purple Dream

Eyes
Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
Suva Protegé eyeshadow Palette
Smashbox Always on Gel Liner in Fishnet
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
Lancome Mon Sieur Big Mascara
Winky Lux Holographic highlighter in Charm
Urban Decay Double Down Brow in Brown Sugar

Lips
NYX Lip Liner in Red Tape
Morphe Lip Crayon in RSVP


No comments: