Sunday, March 14, 2010

St Patrick's Day: The Parade

Happy St Patty's everyone! I hope you feel inspired to do something fun and creative and little outside your box. For look I was told that screams the mad hatter meets lady gaga meets holiday...look below. I really wanted to use my Kyrolan Day Glo palette in the green and took this opportunity to go a little more wild. Almost a double sided look with half mask and half dramatic green eye. Hope you like and follow my blog!

What I Used:
Sephora face powder
Urban Decay brow box in brown sugar

OCC Lip Tar in Katricia
OCC Lip Tar in Anime

UD Big Fatty Mascara
UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Stage Dive
UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero
UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Covet
UD Shadow in Graffiti
FaceFront's Tinsel Twinkle
Kryolan Aqua Color UV Day Glo in Green
Calypso Minerals in Twilight
Calypso Minerals in Curfew
Calypso Minerals in Madness
Calypso Minerals in Lime Crime







No comments: