Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween 2010: classic Angel makeup


I went a little out of order. The Witch makeup I did yesterday morning was gonna go up, but I've having problems editing my video. Gggrrrr. So posting Angel makeup it is. All this white made me look tanner than I am...I like that! This is may take on makeup if you decide to be an Angel for Halloween. I made it shimmery and glossy with a touch a gray in the crease for dimension.





What I Used:

Eyes:

Urban Decay Potion Primer
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
NYX e/s in Gray
Jesse's Girl e/s in Starshine
Calypso Minerals e/s in Twilight
Lancome e/s in Honeymoon
NYX e/l in Black
Sephora liquid liner in Glittering Black
Urban Decay Sky Scraper Mascara

Lips:

Maybelline's Color Sensational lip [-stain in Bitten Berry
Urban Decay XXX Lip Shine in Joyride

Face:

Urban Decay Bronzer in Toasted
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Sandy Beige

No comments: