Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Ke$ha "Take it Off"

Yesssss, its getting closer to Halloween. I love this freakin' holiday!!!!! You can be crazy like me who went out looking like this or you can wear it for Halloween. Put on a sexy outfit and your all set! This was actually a lot of fun and artsy. I kept my eyes brown and neutral and applied the colors on my face with a cotton ball. I finally found my camera cord to upload. I have a list of things I'll be posting! so....YAY!
 
What I Used:
 Eyes:
Urban Decay's Primer Potion
Lancome's e/s in Honeymoon
Lancome's e/s in Burnt Sand
Lancome's e/s in Nutmeg
Lancome's e/s in Lizard
Urban Decay's Skyscraper mascara
Ardell false lashes
 Face:
Urban Decay's Grifter e/s 
Coastal Scents' Creative #1 Palette
Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse in Sandy Beige
Urban Decay's Baked Bronzer 
 Lips:
Urban Decay's lipstick in Love Child
 

No comments: