Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Greek Goddess using Urban Decay


I kept this look pretty general to all goddesses. Since their are so many and I didn't want to focus on one in particular. This is a requested look by a few people, and quite the popular costume as well. Unfortuntely, the light lately in my apartment has been terrible and when I used the flash you cannot see all the dimensions and shades. Items I used are listed below.






What I Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Potion Primer in Sin
Urban Decay e/s in Maui Wowie
Urban Decay e/s in Polyester Bride
Urban Decay e/s in Sin
Urban Decay e/s in Smog
Urban Decay e/s in Twice Baked
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Underground
NYX felt liner in Jet Black
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Sky Scraper Mascara

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar in NSFW
Urban Decay XXX Lip Shine in Joy Ride

Face:
Urban Decay Powder Bush in Quickie
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Sandy Beige

No comments: