Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gold & Silver Smokey Eyes Featuring Glamour Doll Eyes

Hi guys! I recently got my first order from Glamour Doll Eyes----review will be up soon----and I'm pretty damn impressed. Seriously! The pictures I have taken from my phone again. I used 2 colors from Glamour Doll Eyes, Trophy Wife and Pistol Pistol. I created a golden silver smokey look. Prolly a little dramatic for most jobs, but I wore it to work and then out. I was happy that it didn't fade out during the day as some makeup does with certain companies. You'll have to excuse my laziness I didn't put on any false lashes! ha. Have you guys met my kitten, Peyton? <3>


Glamour Eye Dolls in Trophy Wife
Glamour Eye Dolls in Pistol Pistol
Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil in Dime
Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil in Honey
NYX shadow in White
Palladio liquid lIner in Black
Dior Mascara
NYX lip stick in Orange Soda
Ulta lip gloss in Whisper
Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals
Urban Decay Bronzer
Urban Decay Brow Box









No comments: