Thursday, August 12, 2010

Review: Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Hydrating





With all the makeup being used daily on my face, makeup removers are high on my list of priorities.
Neutrogena has been one of my favorite brands for anything face-wise. I usually use their makeup remover towelettes, the original/regular kind. I didn't have any complaints about it. When I was at Ulta, this hydrating kind caught my eye. And on sale I couldn't not buy it. I'm way dangerous like that.

About it:
Ultra-soft conditioning cloths offer you superior cleansing and makeup removal while hydrating and soothing your skin, giving you all the care your skin needs in one simple step.

These cleansing towelettes dissolve all traces of dirt, oil, and makeup—even waterproof mascara. Plus, they leave skin feeling soft and conditioned with a blend of replenishing
hydrators and skin-soothing cucumber and aloe extracts.

Pro's
  • cleanses
  • soft and hydrating
  • no irritation in eye
  • easy to use wipes
  • resealable package
Con's
  • only 25 per package
  • fragrant

Rating: 9.5/10

No comments: