Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Burlesque Makeup: Christina Aguilera - But I Am a Good Girl









I saw Burlesque...AGAIN! I know not really a surprise. You all know how much I love this movie. This look is fairly simple and requires only a few key products. It's such a great party look. I adore!




 What I Used:
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Calypso Minerals' e/s in Ambitious
Urban Decay e/s in Oil Slick
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Distortion
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Gunmetal
Revlon e/s in Sultry Smoke
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Dior Mascara
Ardell lashes in Enchanted
Lips
Ulta lipstick in Iced Cappuccino
Jesse's Girl liquid glass
Face
Cover Girl Tru Blend Minerals in 410
Urban Decay Blush in Quickie
Bare Minerals' e/s in 30805 (used on cheeks)







1 comment:

charmed-chick said...

i was thinking of having a go at this makeup look you beat me to it lol but i reakon you have done a way better job than i could have done.
I love it looks fab <3
http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/