Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lime Crime Review


I was uber excited when my package came into the mail yesterday. For the longest time I have wanted to try Lime Crime cosmetics. If you have seen the website, that is Doe Deere. She is the face and founder of her company and has one of the brightest (literally) and fashion rock star blogs I have had the pleasure of reading. 

I have constantly wanted to order from Lime Crime for ages now, but the prices are right up there with MAC and for a girl who works part time and putting herself thru school it just hasn't seemed possible. Well, until Black Friday hit. I saw the Facebook update talking about a 40% off everything sale. I was so there! 

I just ordered one lipstick (damn small budget) and I can't say one negative thing about it! The packaging is absoluutely killer. Unicorns? Yes, please! I was really pleased with the color, because you know when you order online it really is a gamble. I wore it to work tonight. LOVE!


Pro's
  • creamy
  • pigmented
  • does not dry lips
  • last for hours
  • adorable packaging
Con's
  • regular priced at $16

Rating: 9.5/10





with flash

no flash

no flash

with flash




no flash

with flash

no flash

1 comment:

charmed-chick said...

i would really like to try some of the lime crime products and that lippy has such cute packaging :)