Wednesday, December 1, 2010

hello shortness, my new hair


It's no secret that I have curly hair and I hate it. I've always wanted to try a chemical to straighten my hair, even by just a little. Pivot Point is only 2 blocks from my apartment and last week I gave it a go. Pivot Point is a cosmology school therefore the prices are very low for services. Instead of paying over $100, it cost me $40. Well, I had a coupon so essentially cost $20. $26 with tip. 

My poor hair didn't take it too well. I have dyed hair, so mixing with the relaxer a lot broke off actually. :( And brushing it an over excessive amount of hair came out. Yesterday I decided to get it cut off. 

This is what is was supposed to look like:
The girl took a tad too much off. It's even shorter than Christina Aguilera in Burlesque!
My hair grows fast and maybe I have some bangs. Thanks, Xtina. Much love! 






1 comment:

charmed-chick said...

your hair looks lovely how brave of you for going for the chop :)