Friday, January 22, 2010

Halloween Look #1: Tinkerbell





“Every time someone says ‘I do not believe in fairies’, somewhere there’s a fairy that falls down dead.” -Tinkerbell, “Hook”

Welcome to my Halloween themed looks for October! Don’t know what your gonna be for the official slutty holiday? How about Tinkerbell. In addition to the adorable costumes out there, you need something to accent your role. Tinkerbell was the spunkiest fairy I’ve ever seen. And, well to be honest sometimes she was a down right bitch. That might be why I have always loved her. So below, see my look for Tinkerbell. Glitter, glam and green…my 3 favorites G’s.

What I used:
Jane’s Grass Colorstick
Urban Decay’s Graffiti, Maui Wowie, Mildew & Vert.
Urban Decay’s Glam Rock Glitter Liner
Dior’s Mascara

No comments: