Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OOTD: Margarita Night



I don't really do an outfit of the day, do I? I think it's because this blog focuses on makeup. Lately I've been getting into fashion more. I started watching runway show and photo shoots looking at the makeup being done. Well, now I'm evolving...

Over the last weekend I celebrated my friend, Emily's 25th birthday, who've I know for ages. I pulled together a few things from my closet for my outfit of the day. I was in a bit of a hurry after my nap went too long haha. But because we were drinking at Blue Agave I choose to go with green eyes.



Dress: Torrid
Shawl: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors 
Shoes: Payless 
Necklace: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21
Belt: Dots











The pictures don't show color to scale, but I'm hoping Black Friday I find a good deal on a camera. What kind of camera do you guys use?


No comments: