Friday, March 4, 2011

FOTD: Green Envy


Last weekend I had this whole idea in my mind how I would re-create Christina Aguilera makeup from her Stripped album, but as any artist knows...inspiration doesn't always hit when you would like. I felt like doing some green, since I don't use it much. It's a semi smokey/bright eye. It kept getting messed up because my eyes would not stop watering. Damn contacts! 

What I Used:

eyes
UDPP in Sin
Urban Decay e/s in Grifter
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Graffiti
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Barry M e/s in 75
MUA e/s in Pearl
Urban Decay e/s in Mildew
Bare Minerals' in 1980's
Glamour Doll Eyes e/s in Pistol Pistol
Glamour Doll Eyes e/s in Martini Olive
Calypso Minerals' e/s in Twilight
2 True liquid liner in Black
Gosh Mascara
Salon Perfect Lashes in  Black Demi Wispies
face
Maybelline Mineral Powder in Medium 2.5
TruBlend Minerals in 410
Too Faced Kitty Glitter in Purrrfect
lips
Urban Decay lip liner in Ozone
Coastal Scents lip gloss in Fusion

yes that is snow in my hair


why am I looking awkward?

being strange

don't pretend I'm not crazy!

No comments: