Saturday, March 19, 2011

St Patrick's Day Makeup


Oops, I'm a couple days late on this. Since I worked on Thursday, this was my makeup from Saturday (and the St Patty's party I went to). I wanted to mix it up a little instead of ONLY wearing green. The glitter was kinda a fail because as minutes passed it just fell down my face, which you can see in some of the shots. Bummer. 

What I Used:
eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Barry M e/s in 75
MUA e/s in Pearl
FaceFront glitter in Tinsel Tweet
Sleek 'Acid' Palette
Urban Decay e/s in Fishnet
Urban Decay e/s in Mildew
Urban Decay e/s in Graffiti
Calypso Minerals' e/s in Twilight
2 True liquid liner in Black
Gosh Mascara
Salon Perfect Lashes in Black Demi Wispies
face
Maybelline Matte Mousse
TruBlend Minerals in 410
VI Derm
Urban Decay Body Powder in Honey
lips
Lime Crime lipstick in Airbourne Unicorn
Urban Decay lipstick in Love Child









1 comment:

Heather said...

Omg so glittery :D I love it!!