Monday, January 24, 2011

Chicago Bears


Okay, I never watch football. Seriously. I have no interest in watching a bunch of grown men throw/chase each other for a ball. But yesterday the Bears played Packers, first time in 60 years or so...And I watched! The lost, sad panda... Oh well, I had a half tray of giant jello shots and Bloody Mary's to console me. haha.

Orange and navy blue are a off beat combination, but I gave it a go. 

What I Used:

eyes
UDPP
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents Creative #1 Palette
Urban Decay e/s in Goddess
GOSH e/s Blooming Forever quad
Lancome e/s in Madame Muse
Stila smudge pot in Starry Night
NYX eye pencil in 901 Black
2 True liquid liner in Black
GOSH High Precision mascara
Girls Aloud false lashes in Kimberley 
face
L'Oreal Active Daily Moisturizer
CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals in 410
Urban Decay blush in Quickie

lips
OCC Lip Tar in Safety Orange
Urban Decay lip gloss in Guys Love Betsy







No comments: