Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY HOUSEKEEPING!!!! AKA Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays!

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Oh yes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. haha. 
 

I celebrated my birthday the weekend before I left for Europe. I have spent so many past birthday stressed and worrying about how things would pan out for a big bash. So this year I decided to have a small gathering with close friends and family for dinner, then hit boystown bars with my best friend. And a couple of friends from high school came out as well. It was a great night! All I wanted was to spend it with my girls night crew and best friend. Simple request. I put a few pictures below. Thank you to all who came out. It meant the world to me :D


A group picture at Vines, a bar and resturant in Wrigleyville.


Me and Eric, I've known him since Freshman year at Kendall. 


Me and Byron. I can't believe we've known each other for like 4 years now. EEK! We did take normal pictures, but this one says it all. Seriously. 


At Spin (I don't know the guy to the right. lol. Well I said a few words, that was it. He came to meet my friend.)


After I had my 30 second freak out of being ditched. Thank you miscommunication. We saw this poster for Kit Kat, then we decided to smile like this drag queen. hahaha!!!!

And Happy Housekeeping? You HAD to be there!!!!

No comments: