Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello, 2011!


Happy New Year!!!! How was your NYE? I hope you all had a safe and lovely new year. 

2010 has been an interesting year. 

10 Major Things of 2010:

1. I turned 25
2. I went back to Kendall College
3. I spent a month in Brazil
4. I had my heart broken
5. I moved to the city
6. My blog evolved
7. I figured out where I really see myself in the future.
8. I learned that I really am happy with me
9. I went on my first European trip. (London and Prague)
10. I discovered an entire network of proud, plus size bloggers. 

It really has been a whirlwind of a year. A big ole chunk of not needed drama tried to mess with that year. I turned a whole quarter which I cannot believe, still. I have a few unbelieveable experiences last year travel-wise. I'm really a lucky gal. I got a knife stuck in my heart, then ripped apart by someone who I considered my best friend. And without getting into too many details, it has taken a toll on me the ladder of 2010. I've tried listening to Oasis, "Don't Look Back in Anger." Sounds simple, right? I'm putting my brave face on for 2011 because there is so much to look forward to! 

2011 is here and I'm reading for all its glory. T minus 6 months and I'll be moving to Las Vegas, Nevada. I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm ready to leave Illinois behind, with all its sour memories and bad blood, and start a new chapter in my life. I'm not setting any resolutions because they never pan out. But I am setting goals for myself. I will be doing more make up looks and fashion posts on my blog. I'm going to be branching out and exploring new possibilities.

No comments: