Wednesday, January 19, 2011

POPLUXE by Richie Rich S/S 2011


For those who don't know, Richie Rich is a fashion designer and pretty much a celebutante. Back in September 2010, Richie signed on with The King Collective to start a new line called PopLuxe. The collection was one of the first to be shown at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center and featured Ellen DeGeneres. That's when I become intrigued. I like his designs. Maybe its the mix of whimsical and bondage...

It was on Temptalia who posted pictures of the makeup that got my attention. It made me laugh and I wanted to recreate it for some time. And time is what I have lately! lol. I changed it up a bit, using orange instead of red and not using the nasty looking wigs.








What I Used:

eyes
UDPP
Kryolan UV palette in UV Orange
Kryolan UV palette in UV Green
Calypso Minerals' in Lime Lite
Calypso Minerals' in Fanta
NYX eye pencil in 901 Black
e.l.f. liquid liner in Black
GOSH High Precision mascara 
lips
OCC Lip Tar in Safety Orange
face
L'Oreal Active Daily Moisturizer
CoverGirl TruBlend Minerals in 410





want this!!!!



No comments: