Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Product of the Week: Lola's Wigs



This is my second post for Product of the Week, and its a little different. I'm not raving about a certain brand and specific product in that brand. I've been watching a lot of Hannah Montana lately. Don't judge! haha. I don't know why but I'm really addicted to that show. I love the music and some of the costumes.

Emily Osment, plays Lily and Lola on the show. Lola is her way of dressing up and hiding the fact she is Hannah Montana's best friend. Lola is always decked out in these bright, colorful wigs. I love them to death!!!! And just to clarify, I was into wigs before I started watching the show. Promise! She reminds me a little bit of a real life Japanese cartoon. I look forward to another crazy wig every episode. 

The pictures below are screen shots I took, so they might look a bit hazy. But you get the point! Those wigs are not for everyone on a daily basis, but for me I effen love them!!!!

Which is your favorite?

P.S. do you like my banner I made at the top? I just got GIMP for Mac. :)








No comments: