Thursday, January 6, 2011

Northwestern University Pride



This is one of my absoluteness favorite looks. I LUUUURVE purple!!!! One day I wore this to work and one of the young, female guests asked me if I was going to the game. She meant the Northwestern football game. Living in Evanston, many MANY people wear purple for Northwestern pride's. So I dedicate this look to Northwestern students!















What I Used:
eyes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • FaceFront e/s in Weekend Warrior
  • Coastal Scents Creative #1 palette
  • Urban Decay e/s in Grifter
  • Glamour Doll Eyes glitter in Rave
  • Hot Topic eyeliner in Purple Glitter
  • Jesse's Girl  eyeliner in Lilac Shimmer
  • Gosh mascara in Black
lips
  • Lime Crime lipstick in Airbourne Unicorn
face
  • Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation 
  • Urban Decay Baked Bronzer

No comments: