Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2


For day 2, your supposed to show of picture of you and a friend who've been closest with the longest. I did a lot of debating with this. Because I have a handful of friends who I have known for years and years. We are close, but not the closest compared to some others. Than I have close friends who I haven't know for years and years. Hmmm. 

I decided on Byron. We have known each other for almost 5 years now. Which seems crazzzzy. He is prolly my closest friend. Well, I would hope so since he is my best friend. Our friendship is anything but perfect (don't claim yours are either), but I know we'll be friends for a long ass time. My family. Seriously.

For the picture I opted to combine 2 and have some fun with Seashore. The one on the left is from 2007, which I think was the first time we really hung out. The one of the right, from 2010, my 25th birthday. Gawd, my hair was really short. EEP! 

Anyway, I think I rambled wayyyy too much. haha! 

"We are best friends."
"We are?"
"Yes."
"Okay" 

I'm a sentimental kind of gal. Big with the pictures and memories. Let's pretend like you aren't! :D

No comments: