Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hot Pink/Navy/Purple Makeup


When I was going thru my closet I noticed one of my polo's had a good color combo: navy blue and hot pink. Well, I should say my only polo lol. I wanted to incorporate that for my makeup. 

I haven't done anything with my FaceFront in Little Gremlin in quite awhile and it's one of the sexiest colors I own.  I was really happy how this turned out, the colors surprisingly good together.

I used another pair of lashes from the Girls Aloud collections, and they are pretty much a fail. I really don't like lashes that look fake and have to be made from real human hair. Guess I'm a little picky. But you can even in the pictures that they don't look a bit real. It's the synthetic shininess I think...

What I Used:
eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
La Femme e/s in Fushia
Urban Decay e/s in Ransom
Urban Decay e/s in Goddess
FaceFront e/s in Little Gremlin
MUA e/s in Pearl
Calypso Minerals' in Twilight
Palladio liquid liner in Midnight
Urban Decay e/l in Zero
Urban Decay e/l in Ransom
GOSH High Precision mascara
Girls Aloud false lashes in Nadine  
face
L'Oreal Anti Redness Primer
VI Derm moisturizer
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted
Urban Decay Body Powder in Honey
lips
NYX lip liner in Rose
MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam lip stick




you can really tell in this pic how fake these lashes are. FAIL! Not to mention they lined up terribly.


I love my Lady Gaga Viva Glam

natural light with my terrible Olympus camera :/

without false lashes



No comments: