Monday, February 7, 2011

Product of the Week: Too Faced Kitty Glitter



I bought this over the holidays from BeautyTicket.com, which is a site that has discounted products. I thought it would be more of a body shimmer, but its pure glitter. Not that I'm complaining. I mean hello glitter freak, here!

What Too Faced says:
These glamorous glitter pots add shimmer, sheen and shine to your face or body. The gentle, fine powder formula acts as an extreme highlighter, with multi-dimensional glitter that plays up your features. Dab a little on for that "come hither" look, or dust on liberally for a "see-me shine" effect. Powder puff included.

It's a loose glitter that comes in the color white, called Purrrrfect. They also sell it in pink. It comes with a little face pad to pat the glitter on your face. I use glitter for my eyes mostly, but I really like this for your face. Especially cheeks. One of the next FOTD's I will remember to use this. In the picture it looks more pink, but its really white on the skin.

I'm kinda in a rush, so this is all I'm gonna about this. But you get the point...good product. :)

Retail Price: $13
Sale Price: $2.99




1 comment:

charmed-chick said...

I love this you can never have too much sparkle :)